Attorney Fighting In Your Defense Against Criminal Charges
If you have been charged with a crime in Florida, you should not take the situation lightly. The consequences for criminal convictions – even for seemingly small or insignificant crimes – can be catastrophic to your life. You could face fines, imprisonment and a destroyed reputation. It is extremely difficult for people with criminal records to obtain good housing or build a solid career. You need to fight back aggressively against the charges you are facing.
The Law Firm of Douglas G. Jackson is here to help. Serving St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas of Florida, attorney Douglas Jackson takes a personalized approach. He represents clients with respect and takes time to make sure they know their options. Count on him to help you build a strong legal defense.
Providing A Wide Range Of Criminal Defense Solutions
The firm defends clients against felony and misdemeanor charges that include:
- Driving under the influence (DUI): Among the most common criminal charges that people have to defend against, DUI charges are not limited to hardened criminals; people from all walks of life can be in danger of a DUI charge. The firm defends clients against all levels of DUI, including first offense charges and multiple counts.
- White collar crimes: Attorney Douglas Jackson can defend clients against fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, identity theft and other white collar crime charges.
- Violent crimes: It is important to fight aggressively against charges like assault and battery, domestic violence and other violent crime charges.
- Drug crimes: The Law Firm of Douglas G. Jackson can provide you with a strong defense against charges that include possession of an illegal drug, possession with intent to distribute, growing and manufacturing, possession of paraphernalia or prescription drug crimes.
- Theft crimes: If you have been charged with burglary, robbery, petit theft, grand theft or other theft-related charges, attorney Douglas Jackson can defend your rights.
Learn More In A Free Case Evaluation Today
Trying to handle your defense on your own could be extremely costly. Call a dedicated defense lawyer at 727-591-3130 or contact the firm online today to schedule a free case evaluation.